1. I don't have a middle name. Most people assume it's Ann because everyone calls me Sue. Only my family uses my full first-name, Sue Ann.
2. I have six sisters and two brothers and I am the middle child. This probably needs a separate blog post! Haha!
3. I suffer from migraine attacks. I've been having episodessince I was thirteen. They can last from 2 hours to a few days. It's not a pleasant experience so let's move on.
4. I don't drink coffee, tea or alcohol.
I've actually never had a full cup of coffee in my life! Maybe just one sip when I was younger because it triggers my migraines. On a bad day, one sniff of coffee and my head is a goner. I am probably the only person who dreads going to Starbucks.
My love of umeshu (Japanese liqueur) ended a couple of years ago since alcohol and migraines don'tmix. I might take a sip now and then if there is something to celebrate.
When I'm under the weather, I crave tea. It's not that I don't like it, I just don't drink it if I'm not sick. I have no idea why. Weird.
5. I can't drive. Because I left for Japan soon after graduating from university, there just wasn't enough time for my driving test which is a shame since I passed the written test with flying colours!
6 I can keep a hoolahoop around my waist for more than 10 minutes. I haven't tried in a couple of years though.
7. My hair has never been coloured or highlighted. I guess that's because I've only been to a hairdresser a couple of times. I've been doing my own hair for over 10 years.
8. I have been lactose -sensitive since I was little. I used to drink in small doses and have a bit of ice cream and suffer the consequences but now there are so many different options. My new favourite is rice ice cream. Yum!
9. I do yoga everyday. I don't think anyone I know (except my fiancé) has ever seen my yoga mat.
10. I have insomnia. It usually takes me at least 45 minutes to fall asleep. Then, of course I make it worse by grabbing for my phone while in bed.
There you have it folks! Ten things you probably didn't know about me. Day 3 is coming soon!